WHEN HE HAD OPENED THE SIXTH SEAL Revelation 6 FB-PC 9-29-13 AM
THE FOUR HORSEMEN SEALS Rev. 6:1-8
I. SEAL ONE – The White Horse and rider vs. 1,2; Matt. 24:4-5; Mark 13:5-27 Imperialism -Deception
II. SEAL TWO – The Red (bay) horseman – vs. 3,4 War-Destruction
III. SEAL THREE – The Black Horse and its rider – vs.5,6 Famine-Dearth
IV. SEAL FOUR – The Palomino Horse and its rider – vs. 7,8 Death
MARTYRDOM SEAL Rev. vs 6:9-11
V. SEAL FIVE – Martyrdom of Tribulation saints – vs.9-11; 7:1-17
Avoid all this terror. Trust Jesus Christ today as your personal Lord and Savior. John 3:16; Romans 10:9,10
COSMIC SEAL Rev. 6:12-17
VI. SEAL JUDGMENT SIX – vs. 12-17 COSMIC SIGN Matt. 24:7 This is one of the signs Jesus gave to indicate the Kingdom
was nigh, even at the door. Matt. 24:29-33; mark
· First Four Signs seem to be man lead and caused; these only God can control
1. Sun and Moon are now affected – only God v.12 Sun Eclipsed, Moon appears red Isa 24:1-6, 19-23 Sign the
kingdom is near – Literal Joel 2:30,31 Interpretation – not Symbolic
2. Stars v.13 – meteorites, shooting stars, space junk reentering the atmosphere – God will bring it down.
3. Breaking up of the orderly laws of nature both in the sky and on earth. V.14
4. Men driven to find hiding places v.15
5. Recognizing God is against them v.16 Idolatry, pray to the rocks – “hope to get from earth
what only heaven can provide”
6. God’s wrath is come. V.17 This is about the middle of the Tribulation period of years.
CONVERSION SEAL- 8:1-5 Out of the 7th seal comes the 7 Trumpets
Make sure you will not be left behind to suffer through this time.
This Web Page Created with PageBreeze Free HTML Editor